A CapTel phone for low vision customers!
Ideal for people with low vision or who have difficulty reading the standard captions sizes.
The CapTel 880i captures your conversation by quickly and accurately displaying captions of everything your caller says on a large built-in screen perfect for people with low vision.
CapTel Braille Services (COMING SOON)
Now people with low vision or those who are Deaf-Blind can benefit from CapTel captions as well, unlocking telephone communication for people with combined vision and hearing loss.
Braille CapTel Service is currently under development. We are accepting beta testers and input from the community. Braille CapTel Service looks and acts just like any other telephone, with one important difference: it provides text captions of everything a caller says. If you cannot hear or see what the caller says, you can read the captions on a dynamic braille display!
- Braille readers who have difficulty hearing over the phone can read word-for-word captions
- Captions are provided on a dynamic braille display
- Users can read captions at their own speed
- Scroll through captions using the buttons on the braille device
- Works with headset, neck loop, or T-coil for hands-free use
If you're interested in becoming a beta tester and providing input on this exciting new product, please contact CapTel to learn more!